Receive orders from all over the city. There are no monthly fees to pay and we'll send your earnings each week!
What you need to get started
• A valid driver's license;
• A valid photo ID;
• Proof of motor vehicle insurance and ownership;
• A residence permit or a permit to work in Kenya, a certificate of good conduct, and a health certificate;
• A smartphone (Android 9.0+ or iOS 12+);
• A vehicle to deliver with. Scooter, bike, car — it's up to you!
Once approved, it usually takes only 21 days from application to making your first delivery!
Our payment cycle runs from Monday 00:00 to the following Sunday at 23:59. If you’re due a payout, we'll send it to you on a weekly basis — no need to wait until the end of the month.
Do I need a smartphone to deliver with Bolt Food?
Yes. You should have a smartphone that runs at least Android 9.0 or iOS 12. If you don’t have a smartphone, our team can suggest a budget Android phone to get you started.
What kit will I receive?
You will get a reflective vest and a food delivery bag.